Re: Life- size figures

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 17:10:16 PST

Susan, I also would like the lesson, please. I was looking for a
manikin to do, but couldn't find one. I just didn't have the confidence
to do a student. I am having students work on a chair for a
fundraiser. They plastered a pillow to put on the chair where I really
would have preferred a student.! I am curious about : do you do the
whole front first? If they are sitting, how do you do the underside?
Do you cover in seran wrap or something.? Do you plaster the seams or
glue?Do you use the pariscraft or dip cloth into plaster? I have used
the pariscraft to make masks on the kids- but never the whole body.
Thanks for any insight , Betsy
mailto:rlarson@tls.net

ARTNSOUL12@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 03/09/2002 7:22:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> cemy@caribe.net writes:
>

>> Ited this. E-mail me if you can't find it and I will tell you the
>> secrets to the success!
>
> Susan on Long Island ---
> leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu

---