Life- size figures

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 15:28:45 PST

In a message dated 03/09/2002 7:22:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cemy@caribe.net writes:

> I'm going to start a paper mache
> project with my Sculpture class next week. I already told
> them we are going to make life-size figures. As a group,
> they are to choose an environment where people can be
> found.

Somewhere in our archives is the lesson I shared last year with the group for
life-size plastercraft figures, a la George Segal. Easiest and fastest
project I ever did with the kids in grade 5- honest! "Georgina" is still
sitting in our front lobby. I shared the lesson because it took a few trial
and errors to get it easy and right. I wanted to spare anyone interested in
doing this the failures I had when I first attempted this. E-mail me if you
can't find it and I will tell you the secrets to the success!
Susan on Long Island

---