just a kindly reminder... we do love this free lifeline Artsednet :)

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 13:43:30 PST

> If you have a personal comment or something that can be emailed personally
> and does not really HAVE to be read by the WHOLE list.

Thank you Christine for the reminder.
This list is hard to manage.

I'd like to add something.

When you post to this list --it goes out to the world. Search engines pick
up on words and you are open to all kinds of "things." A former student of
mine found me by simply putting my last name into a google search and found
something I had posted to the list.

Never post your address and phone number to the list.

I would also worn against comments made about administrators and district
personal.
This list is not just us.

Some of us, most of us, have school "heartaches and woes" that we ask
advice about from the members of this list, but please be aware that what
you say can be found.

It's a curious question, I think, about what we think is protected on the
internet. I for one am not even sure, anymore, how "private" the personal
e-mails I send are.

Be careful

Patty

---