Re: circular weaving

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 12:46:00 PST

That's okay, just skip it ( the warp thread) I have found it easier to skip than
to count out all of the warp threads to make sure it is an odd number. It will
work out in the end. I have 3 5th's doing this now. I have them check each time
they come around- to make sure they are not going over and under the same ones
each time. If they do, they start from there checking and their weaving has an
added dimension-(giggle!)
Betsy

Susan Holland wrote:

> I've been trying to get this to work, but somehow I keep getting frustrated.
> When making a circular weaving, do I need an even or odd number of warp

---