Re: glazing pre-glazed tiles

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 07:02:59 PST

Thanks all, for your answers to my post last week. Gum arabic...is that what Lawrence chewed during his adventures? Double Bubble of Arabia?
Just kidding. Where would I get gum arabic? I can't order it, as I'll need it at the end of this week. Do you think an art supply store, Wal-Mart, hardware store or a pharmacy might carry it? How much does it cost?
  Judy Decker <jdecker@woh.rr.com> wrote: You can get the glaze to stick by brushing gum arabic on the tiles -- allow
to dry.