Sax art consultants/Sax move/sad day-death

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 06:30:47 PST

FYI Sax has art consultants that service NJ, NC, SC, DC, MD,VA,TX, IL, WI,
MI and OH. They will show product and give in-services for our customers at
all levels.
They are former art educators so they can relate to what the needs are. I
can put you in touch with them if you have one in your area. They are great
and I should know because I hired them all! Thanks for all the kind
comments regarding their efforts. BTW Our move has been successful and we
are in process of getting settled so the phones may be a bit slow today but
by tomorrow all should be back to normal. Shipping may be affected on
Wednesday because I am deeply saddened to report that Dan Spalding, 47,
chairman of the board of our corporation, passed away on Friday and there
will be a memorial service on Wednesday. He was a very down to earth person
and I knew him well. Please keep us all in your thoughts today as we come
to terms with the loss.
Life is fragile; live each day to the fullest!

Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jnagel@saxarts.com
jdnag@elknet.net