Roommates for NAEA

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 20:54:59 PST

Please forgive me, but I will probably post this on a daily basis until I get a response or the flight takes off, whichever comes first. I know from personal experience that somewhere out there this message is the answer to a prayer.

My roommate and I have room for two more NAEA conference attendees. We have a quad room reserved in the Fountainebleau Hilton (Conference main hotel) from March 21-25 (Thursday-Monday) going home on Tuesday. Our other roommate decided last minute not to go this year. For more details see post of March 8 or just email me.

Sincerely,
Marcia, Derby, KS

---