Web Page Change

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 17:21:22 PST

Hello all!

I've been busy with getting IB exam books ready with
my kids - we even had Saturday school:) - open studio
- so they could finish up work. They all brought me
M&M's to reduce the stress.

I just wanted you to know that my web page host was /
is Cox Cable and they have made local changes. To view
our web page please go to:

http://members.cox.net/artzheart

(It used to be "home" instead of "cox")

You may find that all the pages aren't working. We
have 10M of space and have only used about 4 - so they
are trying to figure out why things aren't uploading
correctly. Please be patient. I hope things are
resolved this week.

I do have 2 new sections that are working - Creatures,
comprised of gargoyles (3D Art / Beginner class),
dragons (Sculpture 1), and amphibians (From Personal
Icons lesson), as well as Masks (3D Art / Beginner
class) that are up.

http://members.cox.net/artzheart/techniques.html

http://members.cox.net/artzheart/creatures.html

http://members.cox.net/artzheart/masks.html

I will be adding the new VIA COLORI street painting
from last weekend that we did at Seaside, plus new
work that I have photographed digitally from the IB
students as they have done the regular photos for
their exam books. Peace Portraits are almost ready to
be photographed from our collaborations, too. So stay
tuned:)

~^~
Vivian

=====