Re: Sax Art Rep.-High School level

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 16:03:17 PST

BF, Are you a representative from Sax offering to come to our schools and
give demos? While it sounds like you might be, I'm not sure I understand.
I would love for someone to come to my school to do exactly what you
discussed. I've had reps do this before but only to show new products. By
law, they cannot do a sales pitch to students. Or, are you a teacher who
wants the same kind of demo? Judy from Sax could give you more info on
that.

When you refer to subject lines, are you referring to messages to artsednet
or to you at Sax (if you're from Sax, I mean)? Normally we make the subject
line relate to the content of the message since so much of it spans across
many grade levels. I don't read all the high school messages but also read
many elem messages because of the subject.
Michelle Harrell