Re: Update from Melissa Enderle in Mali

---------

From: melissa (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 09:15:46 PST

Leslie,
Glad to hear that you have found my travelogues both interesting and
informative. One of my goals was to help ³paint² a picture of what West
Africa (and Mali in particular) is like. As an art teacher, I found that
when I knew more about a place and its people, I understood the artwork so
much better and could deliver more accurate, detailed lesson activities.
You bet Iıll continue this when Iım in Tunisia!
On 3/10/02 3:01 PM, "LMiller435@aol.com" <LMiller435@aol.com> wrote:

> Melissa,
>
> I have enjoyed your descriptions of Mali, and shared them with my students.
> Your beads have been the beginning of a bead project for us.
>
> You now sound like a travelogue for Tunisia. I look forward to reading about
> your time there.
>
> Thanks you for being so sharing.
>
> Leslie in MA ---

---