Growing up and Growing out.

---------

From: Elicyn Smythe (themuralists_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 23:01:51 PST

Two years ago, I entered this list under a different name, and lets just
say after looking at the archives I am embarrassed at how I dealt with
issues that "offended" me.

It seems I've grown up a bit since then, and am astonished at my
attitudes, opinions, and the fact that I signed my name to those things.

For those that I have offended in the past, please accept my apologies. I
have had much change in my lifestyle and situation since then, and have
been gaining a new perspective on life and alternative lifestyles,
especially since I am not forced to deal with it myself, soon to become a
mother.

It's funny how much one changes in the course of life. How as a child you
hold unshaking opinions on things, and then when you do finally grow up
and look beyond your fears and prejudices you just "snap" one day. I am,
utterly, overwhelmed by these notions that I once held so stedfast. As I
am overwhelmed by the lifeform growing within.

Illi

---