Re: Thanks and a few interesting book titles......

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 19:54:28 PST

Lia...thanks for posting this. I love Laurel Burch's cats. We don't have a B&N in my town...I have to drive about 30 minutes. So, I went right to the website and ordered the two below!
Carolyn

Since I moonlight as a bookseller....here are a couple of wonderful and highly useful books I have recently run into.

Roy Lichtenstein's ABC by Bob Adelman (ISBN: 082122591x) This is an ABC book using the pop art style of Roy Lichtenstein. It is a bargain book at Barnes and Noble right now. I think it was 3.95.

Fantastic Felines by Laurel Burch (ISBN: 0811816443) Incredible images of cats.....and of pattern and embellishment. Also a bargain book at Barnes right now. 6.95

...lia

---