Re: Sax Rep just visited us!!!

---------

gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 17:28:47 PST

I also love it when our Sax person comes to visit! It is like seeing an old
friend. Carol Miller is just great ,full of great ideas and fun samples. She
sold me on the construction paper crayons like your rep. did . My 7th graders
did a fantasic job using them on black paper for their Reverse Name Designs.
maryB

linda wrote:

> We had so much fun trying out all the goodies that Joe Collatta brought us
> to try. I was particularly impressed with Crayola's new construction
> paper crayons. The colors were really rich and took other media over them
> quite well, particularly crayola's gel pens and markers.

---