Re: Art from Afghanistan

---------

From: griswold (griswald_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 17:21:37 PST

I am so glad that someone else has sent in a link to the Guimet. If anyone
is going to visit Paris, it is a very interesting, small, intimate Asian art
museum. It has recently been renovated, so it should be very interesting.
The hours are a little idiosyncratic, so check in advance...but it is well
worth a visit this summer.
The last time I was there, they had a very interesting exhibit on the silk
road which of course included Afganistan.
Charlotte
griswald@telis.org
rexfree_99@yahoo.com

---