Re: Drawing with Children - Mona Brookes

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 15:13:20 PST

I borrowed it from a friend sometime ago. I never got around to reading it
(who can read a book during the school year???) If this is a comfortable
style of teaching for you then it would be fantastic. I use bits and pieces
of her style in my own teaching. I also have "worksheets" from one of her
workshops that I have run off and let the students use when they are
finished with their project. I think it really helps them in their drawing
and they seem to like them. Why don't you try borrowing it from your library
first?
~Michal