Re: Keep the report an a famous artist out of the classroom?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 14:29:31 PST

I've been out of town a couple of days so I must have missed this
subject. I can't disagree more. What we want our students to do
is research information and then report on it. With the new lab at
my school I was hoping to have each of them do a power point
presentation on an artist. And, of course I expect them to (talk)
explain about their research when they present. My kids are
6, 7 and 8th grade, but even 1st graders should be able to do an
oral presentation. Did I miss the point here ?????????
                                                   Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com