Drawing with Children - Mona Brookes

---------

From: Stephen Wood (steve_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 14:28:18 PST

Hello all

I read your emails with enthusiasm but rarely post. Have any of you heard of
the book Drawing with Children by Mona Brookes. It supposed to centre
around using basic shapes to help children achieve "realistic" style
drawings. I myself don't like the of it, but my wife has a bee in her bonnet
about finding out more and has asked me to ask you lot. Anyway, "slate" it
or salute it, let me know, it might save me 20 bucks.

Steve U.K.

---