Re: A laugh for Friday...

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 13:24:15 PST

> This is a true story, Carolyn....I understand how insignificant you must
> have felt at that moment...

This was a joke...didn't happen to me....I didn't realize y'all would think
it was true!
I'd better be more specific next time...

A group of teachers that I eat lunch with have been on a "joke kick" this
week...best lunches we've EVER had! Didn't even think about the "bad
students" once during lunch.
Carolyn

---