Re: Model Magic Problem

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 07:56:35 PST

I haven't worked with it enough to figure out a few things...how do you
get it smooth? water? Why does it sometimes crack when it's thin OR
thick? And sometimes not? I see some incredible kid projects around
school that they have done using it for other assignments...I'm always
mystified by how some of them get it to look so great and others use it
and have trouble with it. I haven't found the time to really figure this
out yet...anyone can tell me, and I'll be thrilled to not have to find
that time when it doesn't really exist right now anyway!!!

---