3D projects wanted for 2nd grade

---------

From: linda (lwoods_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 06:51:05 PST

I'm ready to hear some of your great ideas for 3D with second graders. I
make clay birds and nests every year in clay, which is wonderful. We've
already done that. I almost have to sign a contract with parents to NEVER
stop doing those. I have just finished making paper mache chairs with my
fifth graders, which I will soon post to our website...amazing. BUT I am
ready to NOT SEE paper mache for awhile, if you know what I mean. I want
some of your ideas!!!! Fresh blood, if you will.
THINK FOR ME!!! (lol)

Addicted to you all, and loving it,
Linda

---