Need roommates at NAEA in Miami

---------

From: Marcia Scurfield (mkscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 19:07:34 PST

This seems to be my yearly message, but just found out that our roommate is not going to Miami to the NAEA. That leaves my roommate Lynn and I with a quad room all to ourselves in the Fontainbleau Hilton. We would sure like to find two other roommates to share the cost--nonsmokers, please. I think with four people in the room it's about $50 a day (plus tax) apiece. I believe it is two double beds or two queen beds. Lynn and I have bunked together at these conferences before--we don't move around much! Our two new roommates would have to bunk together.

We have our reservation from Thursday night, March 21 to Monday, Mar. 25, going home Tuesday, Martch 26.

I'm really getting excited! We are going a couple days early to visit my parent in Naples. The week the conference starts is Spring Break.

If you would like to get into the main hotel, please contact me.

Marcia Derby, KS

---