Re: tough cookie

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 17:48:09 PST

Well if anyone can come through for these sweet troubled darlings, Jayna
(AKA Art Queen) can do it. I honestly wish I could say I give the structure
for these special ed kids you do. Artsednet Guys, I walked into Jayna's
room about a week ago and ran back to my art students bragging about how
organized and efficient it was. I mean, it's an art room with materials
abound but it's so evident how structured and down to business she is. Oh,
you should see the huge mural she's creating! I'm in awe.
Michelle
Down the street from the Art Queen Jayna Huffines