Re: A laugh for Friday...

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 17:06:59 PST

This is too funny! I had to forward this to my mom- hope you don't mind.
Michelle

From: <croberts@coastalnet.com>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
Subject: A laugh for Friday...
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 9:05:43 EST

While waiting for my first appointment in the reception room of a new
dentist, I noticed his certificate, which bore his full name.
Suddenly, I remembered that a tall, handsome boy with the same name
had been in my high school class some 40 years ago. Upon seeing him,
however, I quickly discarded any such thought. This balding, gray-haired
man with the deeply lined face was too old to have been my classmate.

After he had examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended the
local high school.
"Yes," he replied
"When did you graduate?" I asked.
He answered, "In 1944."
"Why, you were in my class!" I exclaimed.
He looked at me closely and then asked, "What did you teach?"

Way to go Jayna.....you should feel great!  Congrats for warming a student's heART!
Marty