Re: artsednet digest: March 07, 2002

---------

From: Rodney (rboville_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 09:07:51 PST

Do any of you use the http://wwwarteducation.co.uk site regularily for
lesson plan info? It is an awesome site. I have in the past gone into it
very, very often. And now, after logging in, I can't get past a buffer.
What I am really looking for is a site contact to register my problem and
hopefully find a solution. The http://admin@arteducation.co.uk is not
working for me or for the BinneySmith sponsor. Any assistance would be
greatly appreciated. Barbara Boville in Green Bay, Wi

---