Re: tough cookie

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 22:15:24 PST

The tough cookies are for the most part my students.. the kids that can't
make it academically.. Some of these "tough cookies" I have empowered to do
mural work throughout our school. I check on them every day to make sure
they are on site and working. They all know this is a privlege to be able to
do what they are doing. I have other "tough cookies" in my classroom working
on various projects.. they are always, always busy.
Wayne S