Re: Re3-d-glasses to Judy N.

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 20:03:53 PST

Speaking of the 3-D glasses - I found an Easter Egg Dying kit at Wal-Mart
that had 3-D glasses and the 3-D egg wraps - they were too cool! I did this
project with my high school kids last month so I bought the kit - they
thought it was so cool that something we learned in art class can be found
out in the real world! *L*
~Michal