Re: Bomb threats

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 19:35:57 PST

We had a couple of those bomb threats and the school put some kind of deal
on the phone with the phone company that locked up the phone and they
could trace it immediately. We'd know the kid within minutes. It was
phenomenal. We'd know it was the gas station two blocks away, call them
and get a discription of who was walking away and pick them up within
miniutes. Have your admin talk to the police and phone co. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #