Re: Where can I find the largest flatbed scanner

---------

From: Kathleen Shilson (kshilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 21:39:38 PST

Kinkos is a good idea.. is Kinkos quality good and what is the weight of the
final paper to be printed on? Also, can they scan 16 x 20 artwork? My
thinking was/is- by purchasing some equipment, I would be cutting cost(s)
and to elimnate the middle person- Kinkos. To have control of the final
product.. is my goal.
Wayne S