Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Thanks for the teacher's manuels, Jonelle!!

From: brenda robson (bruthrobson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 19:29:23 PST

Thank you so much for the teacher's manuels! The true spirit of education
at work in you.
I have been looking for these for so long I was about to give up.
They will be a great help to me.

I couldn't remember your name and the postmark got garbled in the
delivery. But I think your address is right.
Please e-mail me with your correct return address and I will send you the

Thank you again.
Brenda Robson