Re: Re3-d-glasses to Judy N.

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 17:25:10 PST

look on page 57 in the 2002 sax catalog top right hand side...product #300
8703 $.85 each and 50+ $.75 each...the kit is listed there as well...hope
this helps...just a reminder to everyone that we are moving our offices
(pray for sun) tomorrow so there may be a short interruption of
service...please be patient it won't last.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jnagel@saxarts.com
jdnag@elknet.net