Re: Photography in the Classroom

---------

From: Linda Erling-Baker (beartsmart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 17:38:55 PST

We have two digital camcorders which also take still shots. To get them
used to looking at the world through the camera lens, my first
assignment was to have them go on a "Visual Scavenger Hunt" throughout
the school. I gave them a list of about 20 different things to shoot -
such as repeated shapes, an ant's eye view, bird's eye view, fool the
eye proportion, a monochromatic view, etc.
Linda

---