Re: kinko's vent!!! LONG!

---------

From: barbara antebi (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 08:17:37 PST

I completely agree with you re: Kinko's...I have yet to have a good printing experience there.  I found that for simple projects Office Depot will try their best to accomodate,  I avoid Kinko's at any cost....they are the worst.  Perhaps we should compose a letter from all of the unhappy customers and send it to the coporate office?

Barbara in Texas