Re: School of Visual Arts, NYC

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 07:07:13 PST

In a message dated 03/07/2002 2:37:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Melissasmi@aol.com writes:

> Do any of you have personal experience with or opinion about the School of
> Visual Arts in NYC? Quality, reputation, etc. Thanks. Melissa

I have had them out to my school and have had 2 students go there. We are in
California so that is a long way to go. They are a good school with a strong
program. One of the 2 students, graduated from there the other left after 2
years, being home sick.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

---