Re: Bomb threats

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 07:07:45 PST

In November we stood outside in the freezing cold for three hours in a
similar situation - caught totally unprepared and the kids with not enough
colds were dick for weeks after - now we have a plan and every teacher has
sweaters and jackets stowed away - but we always go outside to stand in
big fields. I think it is happening in every school in the nation.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---