Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

2 interesting web sites

From: Ingrid Larson (ilarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 06:49:36 PST

I've been lurking on the list for a while, and appreciate the lessons ( I
did the Agam fan folded kinetic pictures with one warm color picture and
one cool. They turned out great and there were lots of oohs and aahs.)
I thought you might be interested in a couple of neat web sites:
is all in russian, but is a website apparently for a flash animation
contest. There is a neat flash animation of Matisse's paper collages that
the k-2nd graders thought was fantastic, and a couple other links to art
related animations (warhol, duchamp, the mona lisa) that you'll have to
look for but are fun and interesting.
has online art history videos that you can play right off your computer.
unfortunately a lot of the ones that I wanted to see weren't available, but
for a teacher with very few visual resources, the computer has been a help
in showing art history.

I also seem to be getting a lot of garbled text in the digests- sometimes
upwards of 10 pages in one message of solid letters, can this be fixed?

Anyhow, I thought I would say "hi"