Re: kinko's vent!!! LONG!

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 05:35:06 PST

I don't go to Kinko's for ANY reason! Last year I went to have some coloring
books printed for my primary prairie program (at $7 each!) - before I left I
asked and double checked that they took school purchase orders. I even
handed my purchase order to the clerk and asked if they would take that
particular purchase order. Two days later I went to pick up my books (the
day before the program) and you guessed it - they wouldn't take my purchase
order. They said my school didn't have an account with them and it would
take 2 weeks to set one up. I told them that 3 people had told me that they
would accept my purchase order but they wouldn't budge. So they are sitting
there with 100 coloring books that are virtually worthless to them but I
couldn't get them (NO WAY would I write that check and try to get
reimbursed!). Our Superintendent finally went to get them. I vowed never
again to walk inside a business that couldn't figure out what they were
doing!
~Michal