Re: School of Visual Arts, NYC

---------

From: William Norton (alethiap_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 06:21:29 PST

>Do any of you have personal experience with or opinion about the School of
>Visual Arts in NYC? Quality, reputation, etc. Thanks. Melissa

Melissa:

They had an open house reception for high school teachers last year at the
Art Convention. I was extremely impressed by the teachers and what the
students said about their school. The sessions I went to were state of the
art and on the cutting edge of design and creativity. I have sense
communicated with one of the administrators and he also has impressed me!!

Bill Norton
Menomonie High School

---