Re: Greek and Roman Art (elementary)

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 19:16:58 PST

Sky,

You are something else! Thank you so much for sharing your
plans...again! Guilt, guilt, guilt, oh, how heavy a load I feel! Those
pictures are still in the same place, along with the things I put
together to send to you!!!!

I can't write much now. Bad headache and have to continue through the
pain to finish cooking for 30 people coming to my house on Friday. My
poor son is home from college for spring break and all I have done is
work getting an art show together and cook for guests. I probably have
the only son in the world who is college-aged that actually is
disappointed that I am not spending more time going to movies and
"playing." gosh, I love this kid!

Thanks, kiddo, you are the best.

Sandy

---