Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Where can I find the largest flatbed scanner

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 18:48:28 PST

Wayne S wrote "I need to find the largest flatbed scanner so I can scan my
students artwork.. to make prints and hopefully sell at the Spring artshow.
My students original artwork is 16"x 20"."

We recently had this discussion on the listserv and I don't believe that
there is one made for doing 16x20 work. I've had the tech people at school
on a wild goose chase and they find the same stuff Judy Decker sent. Here's
a resend of her message:
Michelle Harrell