Re: Art Room Plans

---------

From: Jerry White (bolide_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 16:40:29 PST

One thing that I loved in an old art room that I had was drawers for flat
storage of posters and large paper. be sure you get the inside drawer
dimensions the size you want and specify it clearly. Carpenters sometimes
do the measuring on the outside of the drawer. Another thing that I would
ask for would be large floor to ceiling bulletin boards covered with a
neutral fabric that can be stapled into and the staples remove without
leaving a mark. I would want all my cabinets and surfaces neutral in color
also. And two sinks makes it heaven. In the elem. One high and one lower
for the primary kiddies. Floor drain too. Guess I could go on and on.
Have fun. Linda W. in Norman, OK