RE: Bomb threats

---------

From: Berg, Renee (Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 16:33:55 PST

We had 2 bomb threats last year. The first one we sat in a hockey rink that
is next door for 3 hours, until the whole building was checked and we could
return. The second one they found out who did it before we evacuated. This
year the high school had one and they evacuated to a vo-tech institute for
several hours. Our Superintendent said anymore bomb threats and lost time
will be made up on Saturday or add on a day to the calendar.

Bergie

---