Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: artsednet digest: March 05, 2002

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 04:12:56 PST

on 3/6/02 2:00 AM, ArtsEdNet Talk digest at

> Subject: Graphic Design Lessons
> From: "Nick Koss" <>
> Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 19:12:56 -0800
> Does anyone know of any Graphic Design lessons using photoshop and or
> adobe illustrator or equivalent computure programs? I am looking for high
> school technology art lessons? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
> Nick Koss
> Universty of Wisconsin-Eau Claire

If you are looking for some extensive tutorials to provide instruction in
working with with your students, visit http://www.teamphotoshop/tutorials/

There are fairly comprehensive tutorials dealing with the use of all of the
facets of using photoshop. I printed them all out and they filled a 2 inch

Kevan Nitzberg