Re: batik

---------

From: MaryCarol Hopkins (Hopkins_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 18:51:21 PST

No, I'm afraid I don't. They're just slides I use in teaching. I now have
a digital camera, and I'll try to take them this summer. But putting them
on the web would be problematic, wouldn't it--then when you want to publish
them you can't copyright them? I'm not sure how that works?

MaryCarol Hopkins

At 08:25 PM 03/06/2002 -0800, you wrote:
>do you have the images on the web?

---