powerbook question

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 18:10:31 PST

Not art related... but imagine if you will....

I am finishing work on my national boards - due next week, and the laptop
won't recharge. I have maybe 30 minutes left on it. I don't know if it is
the charger, the battery or the computer. Thinking the computer connection
- up until Friday night you could jiggle it around and it would recharge.
Anyway... does anyone use an external battery charger? Where did you get
it? This laptop is fine for word processing - all we really do - it is a
Powerbook G3 - about 4 years old... if having it looked at, buy parts
happens - a new ibook may be the way to go cost-wise... so .... looking for
info on external charger.

Anyone?

Ellen

PS - of course - I'm thinking - I can just work on it on another computer -
and walk into school tonight with a note from our Tech person that reads
"Ellen, your computer crashed while I was trying to get a number form
it....." - is this irony?

---