re: AP Studio question/combining classes

---------

From: nancy kizis (smokealarm7_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 16:45:00 PST

Hey Yall,
Hope everyone is holding on till spring break. The skin on my teeth is wearing rather thin.
I will be teaching AP Studio next fall and must have 12 - 14 kids. For yall with experience at this, is it possible to combine students:
    add photo kids in to round out the numbers?
        can they submit their entire portfolio using photography (for all the sections of
        a 2D Design portfolio)??? or must they have some drawings, etc.
I know this sounds dumb but I can't seem to figure this out from all the books I have gotten at the conventions I've been to so far.
Also, can you combine drawing portfolio kids in with kids who are doing 2D Design?
Thanks from Wichita Falls Tx where the wind never stops blowing,
Nancy Kizis

---