Re: ideas for oil pastels

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 11:41:53 PST

 Oil pastels on paper or canvas, with mineral oil and cotton swabs for blending. Baby oil is just mineral oil with fragrance, but I won't let them use it because the smell makes me feel sick.
Mark
  "Foell, Marlyn@RHS" <FoellM@brevard.k12.fl.us> wrote: I'm counting on you guys and gals. I have been blessed with an incredible
abundance of oil pastels. Need some really good ideas for projects for
basic drawing and 2-d classes. High school. Brain dead this time of year.
Thanks.

Marlyn in Florida where we had freeze warnings last night--in MARCH!!!
Art Dept.
RHS--Contributing Excellence to Our Community