Re: Photography in the classroom

---------

From: Joe Applebaum (Joe.Applebaum_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 11:31:54 PST

Jill,

What age kids do you teach. I have been teaching photo for many years and
have a lesson that I use for high school kids, and my wife used it with
her elementary kids who were using a digital camera for an end of the year
slide show. It is a basic photo composition assignment. E-mail me and I
can send you the lesson. I would need to know the age so I could adjust
it to that age.

Joe

---