ideas for oil pastels

---------

From: Foell, Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange (Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 10:39:32 PST

I'm counting on you guys and gals. I have been blessed with an incredible
abundance of oil pastels. Need some really good ideas for projects for
basic drawing and 2-d classes. High school. Brain dead this time of year.
Thanks.

Marlyn in Florida where we had freeze warnings last night--in MARCH!!!
Art Dept.
RHS--Contributing Excellence to Our Community

---