Re: Digital camera batteries

---------

From: Marvin P Bartel (marvinpb_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 09:12:14 PST

At 03:11 PM 3/5/02 GMT, you wrote:

>> tips for digital camera batteries>

Digital cameras go through batteries, but this is easily solved by using
NiMH (Nickel Metal Hydrite) Rayovac Rechargables that are reasonably priced
at Wal-Mart. Other brands are okay, but be sure to get the best amp hour
rating and be sure they are NiMH. I use the top-of-the-line charger (paid
about $100 for it) from Radio Shack. It can test battery condition and it
maintians them for years in perfect condition. These batteries are much
better than the old Nickel/Cadmium rechargables. If I carry one extra set
of batteries, I never run out of power. I take about 5,000 to 6,000
digital images per year using a Nikon Coolpix and I have never had one
these batteries go bad in last three years.

Marvin Bartel

---