repousse (me again)

---------

From: Christene Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 05:51:17 PST

Hi

I want to thank all those souls who have emailed me privately about
the repousse activities and those who responded via the digest list.
I have one problem... our computer has been experiencing several
crashes (like about every 2 minutes) so dear hubby has transferred my
email to his school laptop computer which has enabled me to obtain my
emails, while he tinkers with our computer. However there is one
email that came to me privately, that I cannot find, and that was so
very helpful, regarding making the book covers with ideas for the
remainder of the book. I think I emailed my thanks to her but now I
cannot find those instructions.

could you please forward that to me again and Ill print it off for
safer keeping?

thank you

christene in ns

---